Our online German course is composed of 33 classes and 5 reviews. Each German class is composed of the following sections:
Text: where new words and concepts are introduced, accompanied by a
German to English translation, and a vocabulary with German words.
Grammar: A systematic explanation of the grammatical principles and the German words introduced in the text.
Exercises: Abundance of varied exercises which give the student an opportunity to drill thoroughly new vocabulary, idioms, and structures.
Extras: Supplementary optional materials (members only).
In order to use this course effectively, one must spend some time on every class.
Do not hurry!
To effectively take a class, follow these steps:
- Read and listen to the text. Hover over the new words, refer to the English translation and the vocabulary thereafter.
- Cancel the translation tooltips and read the text once again. Remember the parts you do not understand.
- Spend some time on the vocabulary. Use the test feature to test your memory.
- Answer the questions according to the text. Make sure you understand what is being asked, and the answers.
- Thoroughly read through all grammatical sections. Look for answers and explanations to the issues you did not understand is stage 2.
- Take most of the exercises and try to learn from your mistakes.
- Read the text once again. Make sure you understand it completely, otherwise, repeat the class and/or contact us.
Start Learning! Take our Free German Lesson #1»
Course Table Of Contents»
Become a member»
About German-Online.net online German Course»